Pages

2.23.2012

Clipix to the rescue!

Okay Mamas, we all need a little help in the organization department--especially with Spring Cleaning in the air...am I right?

Clipix is here to rescue us from all of our tedious hours searching the web for new recipes, activity & craft ideas, DIYs, clothing, birthday party ideas...you name it and clipix saves it with a simple "Clip" of the button!

With Easter just around the corner I used clipix to organize all of the ideas I've found throughout the web.

I created a custom board and "Clipped" ideas for our Easter morning breakfast (Puffed Pancakes & Mimosas), Hux's outfit, Easter Decor & yummy desserts!

I know it's far away but I plan on using clipix to organize and keep track of Christmas gift ideas for the family--hey, it is never too early to get organized (especially when you have a January baby--the holidays just add to the stress of planning for Hux's birthday).

It was so easy to sign up (no invites or wait lists), add the "Clip" button & start building my boards. They even have an iPhone App for all of you on-the-go-Mamas that lets you "Clip" photos of things you see! Check out their Youtube Video to find out even more about clipix!

Go & sign up for clipix today and leave me a comment telling me what you are going to use clipix for--I can't wait to see what creative ideas you come up with!

"Disclosure Policy"

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: