He is going to be one in 10 days.
We have a full blown toddler on our hands who can:
- eat all sorts of things edible & not
- laugh at his own farts...really?! really.
- get out of the bed on his own
- make all his new musical toys play & play & play
- use a sippy cup
- handle (the gym) daycare like a CHAMP
- open doors
- sign "all done" as well as wave, and show "sooo big"
- talk incessantly & sometimes sound like it's not gibberish
- he still LOVES The Beatles & Simon and Garfunkel...yep...that's my boy!
Hux is just awesome. It is fun being his Mama. Truly. He makes my day...everyday & is just the sweetest person to everyone he meets.
He rarely cries and is such a bruiser--he'll bonk his head or split his lip & not skip a beat.
Scares the CRAP out of me!
I look forward to all the adventures we will share when he gets a little bit older...and for the record, he only needs to gain 40 more pounds until Mama buys him his first whitewater kayak.
(Sorry Grandpa & Grandma!)