Pages

6.19.2011

happy daddy's day!

Fathers are truly remarkable men.
There is just something about them that sets them apart from the rest.
They have the toughest role in my opinion---with the weight of their child's & partner's world & well-being on their shoulders.

I am blessed to have experienced a Father who worked until his hands turned to leather to provide for us all the while still making time for his family.

We would go on Daddy-Daughter dates. He'd teach me how to be a better more competitive ski racer. He pushed me to do good & be honest in all things. He supported and loved me unconditionally.

[and still does all of these things today...minus the skiing, but, we'll work on that.]

& now I get to watch as Matt takes on his new role and he has done so beautifully...I mean, it'd be really hard for him not to considering he now has a miniature version of himself who is wide-eyed in love with his Daddy.



Happy Father's Day to you remarkable men.

[we love you very much.]

xo

No comments: