Pages

10.27.2011

the messiest lunch yet...

Huxley has been getting quite adventurous with foods this week.
Quite.
He had a little lull for a few weeks where he just preferred nursing over food, but now I think he's going through another big growth spurt and has been just ravenous!

He's become a fan of citrus fruits, which I don't give him in access for fear of hurting his tummy (or teeth). Hux also loves Ezekiel Sprouted Cinnamon Raisin toast, and Calbee Pea Crisps (and so does Mama!).

We also have our daily milk & cookie time together---a time I am very fond of, and hope to continue this for....ever.

Today I shared my lunch with him: Butternut Squash Ravioli, peas, and grapefruit. Hux also had an Earth's Best Orange Banana squeeze pouch, and some Pea Crisps...I'll let the photos do the talking but man, we had a mess & Huxley was promptly stuck into a nice warm bath afterwards.




xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome mess! Nice that he's got healthy tastes. It's gotta make a mama proud :)