Pages

5.03.2011

leaving on a jet plane!

Our bags aren't all packed, but we're ready to go!

We went to Baby Yoga this morning to get energized, centered, and stretched for our big adventure!! I can't believe this time tomorrow we will be back in the Great North! My Mom said to "Pack for March." Blech. March. I'd prefer January when there's some pretty snow, and plenty to do with it. March is just ick. Ahwell, we're stoked regardless and Huxley still has a lot of winterish clothes that haven't even been touched!

Thanks to my lovely friend Kristen who is swinging by later I will be able to knock out the final to-do's on our list, and finish packing our giiiiiiant suitcase while she entertains the little mister.



xo


PS: If you could click the link below & give us a vote (daily!) that would be aweeesome....we are in some heavy competition now, folks!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: