Pages

4.19.2011

whoa, Mama?

I finally got around to uploading a small portion of our Maternity photo shoot. There are so many beautiful photos that my lovely and super super SUPER talented friend Carie Thompson took, most of which are nude & therefore will not be seen by pretty much anyone but the mister!

Years back when I was living in Nashville I did a 2-day shoot with Ms. Thompson in the Smokey Mountains. I will never ever forget how much fun it was & how I accomplished one of my life goals:

'Be a Model for a Week'.


(my friend Carie & I)

To contact Carie for booking info click here.

xo


1 comment:

A Helicopter Mom said...

They are great! You look beautiful and the pictures are very fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm dropping by from the Alexa Hop with my sparkly little toolbar! I'd appreciate it if you would swing by A Helicopter Mom and comment!.

Thanks!
Mickey