Pages

4.17.2011

Christmas shopping in April??

You and pretty much everyone else out there may argue that it is way too early to be thinking about Christmas, let alone shop for gifts, but I wanted to give you some food for thought.

I recently received Huxley's 'Baby's First Christmas' Ornament in the mail from ChristmasOrnaments.com.

It was packaged beautifully, perfect for storing until it's time to hang it on the tree, and the ornament itself was darling!!


They had an article posted on their website which really convinced me of why it's better to start early, I mean, you did just get a nice little tax refund didn't you???

If you are stuck on a baby shower or wedding/anniversary gift they have tons of beautiful ornaments to choose from, so go, scope, read that article I mentioned & be convinced yourself.


No comments: