Pages

3.21.2011

sickie bunnies


Sorry for the silence on our ends. It's been a rough transition going from 0-full time at work, and keeping things in order at home. Throw in a not-feeling-so-good Mama, and Baby & wallah! The perfect list of excuses, I believe.

Although, I've been feeling worn to the bones I somehow managed to pull off throwing the mister a surprise Birthday get-together yesterday. He has such amazing friends and family, which is why it wasn't so hard to pull it off. I had A LOT of help from one of his Rugby friends, Christine. She basically did everything, and I owe her a million thank yous.

All that aside, and even though we feel like ick...
this is what I wake up to after a nice little nap.



PS Thank you for keeping the votes coming! We are climbing the Top Baby Blog list!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments: