Pages

12.25.2012

Christmas 2012

Merry merry Christmas!

Since both of my men are taking some pretty hefty Christmas naps I thought I'd jump on my computer to wish all of you our there a very happy holiday.

Huxley's second Christmas has been absolutely perfect--he woke around 6:50am and was just delighted by everything he saw laying before him. It was a really mellow morning as we leisurely opened our pretty packages---next year I think it will be different scene as Hux learns to rip the paper and tear ribbons off at a much faster pace as he was already getting a bit 'present slap happy'. 

Either way, the joy and excitement that lit up his face could fuel me for years. 

To make the morning as easy as I could possibly make it I had whipped up a yummmmmy Strata yesterday afternoon, and also had fresh cut up citrus fruits so I wouldn't have to do ANYTHING but bake the Strata for breakfast. Our little Christmas breakfast tradition, if you will. 

Matt stayed up ALL NIGHT LONG putting together Huxley's play kitchen. 
That man...is amazing.

I am so very blessed.

To have a warm home, food, love, and family both near & far.

Yes, this is Christmas, and it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

From our home to yours we wish you all good things.

 [our tree after Santa arrived.]
 [Hux loves his new 'gasses' & Ernie book.]
[Christmas jammies!]


Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give us second birth

Jesus, our Emmanuel

xo

No comments: