Pages

7.31.2012

Suri's Burn Book

Now I am not much for Smut Mags (think US, People Mag, etc) & Brain Rot TV, but sometimes I cave and give into being a spectator of the horror that is being a celeb.

Hot topic these days? 

The Cruise fam dam.

I feel for them, I really do, but have you noticed that in any and all photos Suri looks so entirely miserable? 

The other day at work a customer told me about this blog.

Suri's Burn Book.

Hilariousness ensued. I spent about 20 minutes reading the tongue & cheek comments made from "Suri".

I wanted to share with you a couple of my other favorite blogs...ones that I've been following religiously since becoming pregnant. I kind of consider these Mamas my friends, or at least I totally think we'd get along if we were ever to bump into each other in the Real World.

I highly suggest you go & check these out...they're all top-notch and amazing:






Sometimes I peruse others found on topbabyblogs.com, but these I simply treasure. I feel like I've known their family for years and truly care about them.

What are some of your favorite blogs?

Do share.

xo

No comments: