Pages

3.30.2011

we have a new friend in our house!

Huxley just received a new friend, Gaffney, in the mail from our friends over at Huggable Teddy Bears. They have the sweetest stuffies I've ever laid my eyes on & amazing gift baskets as well.

I'm drooling over the Pancake Memories Gift Basket, perfect for Mother's Day which is just around the corner all you Daddies out there (hint hint, nudge nudge)!

They also have Easter Gifts perfect for your little ones basket, or even an upcoming Baby Shower! We love the Bunny Coat gift set and Lavender Lamb.

There are some sweet snugglies that would make excellent presents for Birthdays, and even Father's Day!

This story behind this company is pretty cool too, started by Robert & Brian who are Big/Little brothers in the Big Brother
Big Sister Program.

Pop on over today and find a new snuggly friend for your home!

(I know a photo is worth a thousand words, but I decided this was a video worthy moment as well!)

No comments: