Pages

11.23.2011

giving thanks.


[Scarf & Cardigan c/o Mini Mioche]

There is so much to be thankful for in my life, a lot which are quite obvious (like my amazing partner/friend/love Matt, Huxley---who is the best thing that's ever happened to me, my parents--whom I love, adore, admire, respect, & wish were so much closer, and all of my family---our health, roofs over our heads, and food in our tummies. God is good, man. God is good.)

& some things I completely take for granted.

You know, the little things like...

a hot bubble bath
soft snuggly blankets
drooly baby kisses
diesel VW's
pancake mornings
all things woodland
new books
Kiehl's
Gmail Video Chat
ink
sunny cold days
handwritten letters
our fireplace
red wine
fresh snow
Hux smiles
vegan foods
my sewing machine
presents in the mail
clean sheets
hot & sour soup
story time
Hux's laugh
Tazo Pomegranate Plum Iced Tea


& last but not least...I am thankful for you!


xo




No comments: